We collect data in three main ways:
DATA YOU PROVIDE US
We collect info you enter or otherwise provide in Services, especially information necessary to create an account (such as username, email address and password). In our game, you may also create a player profile, which other players can see and which may include the data like:
● player name;
● profile information (such as profile picture, graphics which identifies you).
When you ask for help from our support team, we may collect and store the contact information you provide. We will also store the communications you have with our support and any additional information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services.
When you contact us for support, we probably ask for information such as:
● game you are playing;
● name or nickname;
● e-mail address;
● platform you are playing on;
● problem description;
● player ID or we might ask for further information if necessary to respond to your query.
If you choose to use communication features in Services that allow you to communicate or share information with us or other players, then we would collect information on what is communicated or shared. This may include your in-game actions like:
● your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets);
● other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account);
● participation in player groups;
● public posts or comments on other players’ profiles;
● non-public messages or invitations to other players;
● chats with other players;
● events in our games.
We also collect data about the ways in which you use and interact with our Services, such as when and for how long you play a game, game features and other players you interact with, purchases you make, progress or levels you achieve, and other gameplay activities.
DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect some info about how you interact with and navigate the Services, as well as the device and software you use. We collect data such as:
● data about your account (such as account settings) and game progress
● your IP address and data about your device (such as your device ID, device name and operating system, browser type and language)
● general location data
● data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data (for example purchases you make, progress or levels you achieve, and other gameplay activities) and your interactions with other players inside the Service
● a player specific-specific ID, which we create for you when you use the Service for the purpose of quick identification
DATA WE COLLECT FROM OUR PARTNERS
If you create an account or log into your account by using a third party platform, when you decide to link a third party tool (such as Facebook, Messenger or Google) with the Service or if you use our Services (especially if you play our games) through any third party applications, we may receive certain data about you from the provider of the third party application. The information we receive depends on the Services you are using (esp. our game you are playing), the third-party application, your privacy settings, and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application. We may collect and store some or all of the following information from the provider of the connected third-party application:
● first and last name;
● profile picture your user ID (Facebook ID), which may be linked to publicly available information (public profile);
● your friends’ list and other public data;
● e-mail address you provided to that third-party application;
● physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
● information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application;
● other publicly-available data on the third-party application.
We also collect data related to purchases you make. If you make any payment within a Service, our third-party payment partners will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, email address, and financial data. Our payment partners do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers with us but they may share non-financial data related to your purchases, like your full name, and the items purchased.